RACE DAY Parking and Driving Directions
Expect heavy traffic on race morning due to thousands of participants all trying to reach the same area. Please carpool if possible, plan to arrive early, and follow the designated driving directions.
*** Hollywood Blvd Exit from the 101 Fwy Northbound & Southbound will be closed.
*** ROAD CLOSURES WILL BEGIN AT 4:00AM. Please plan accordingly.
Parking Lots will open at 4:00am
Race Start Time: 6:00am
PARKING NEAR THE START LINE:
- Hollywood & Highland Center: 6801 Hollywood Blvd (enter from Highland Ave)
- 1622 McCadden Place (enter from Sunset Blvd)
- 6831 Hawthorn Ave (enter from Orange Dr & Hawthorn Ave)
PARKING NEAR THE FINISH LINE:
- 1749 Vine St (Entrance off Vine St & Yucca)
- 1720 Vine St Entrance off Vine St & Yucca)
- 6363 Sunset Blvd (Entrance off Ivar & Sunset Blvd)
- 6353 Sunset Blvd (Entrance off Ivar & Sunset Blvd)
- 1715 Cahuenga Blvd (Entrance off Cahuenga Blvd & Yucca)
All parking lots in the area are privately owned and charge fees of $10-$25 cash. There is no free parking for participants or spectators.
If you plan on gear checking your bag, parking at the Finish Line is recommended since the Gear Check area is located at the Finish Line at Sunset Blvd & Vine St. The Start Line is approx ¾ miles from the Gear Check/ Finish Line area.
RIDE THE METRO
To avoid parking costs, ride Metro to access the Start Line. There is a “red line” Metro stop at Hollywood Blvd. & Highland Ave and also at Hollywood Blvd & Vine St. near the Finish Line.
- Leaving North Hollywood Red Line 4:31am first train
- Leaving Union Station Red Line 4:30am first train
- Trains run every 15-20 minutes
More info: www.metro.net